Commis Chef - Beckenham
Your role at Signature
Under the direction of the Chef de Partie, you’ll prepare and cook nutritious, restaurant quality meals for our residents. As Commis Chef you’ll rotate through vegetables, sauces, fish and meat every six-months to develop your skills across all areas of our kitchen.
You’ll develop an awareness of special dietary requirements, including the dementia dining experience, to meet these needs.
You’ll also use your creativity and passion to help the Head Chef and Sous Chef to regularly review and develop the menu.What Signature Offer
- Competitive pay with company pension scheme
- We pay a minimum of £8.20 per hour regardless of your age
- Flexible working in a beautiful environment
- Award-winning Employee Assistance Programme
- Subsidised meals
- Refer a friend cash bonus up to £1000 plus £50 Love2Shop voucher
- Uniforms provided
- Staff recognition schemes
- Occupational Health Support
- Plus cycle to work scheme, retail discounts, study support and more
We are kind and compassionate. Positive and resilient. Proactive and organised. Honest and accountable. Passionate and keen to develop. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
As well as your energy, willingness to learn and enthusiasm for food, some experience working in a kitchen is an advantage.About Signature
Signature Senior Lifestyle offer unrivalled residential and dementia care in luxury homes. We strive for excellence in everything we do, and make a real difference to our residents’ lives. Our team is one of our biggest assets. We cultivate a supportive environment for our people, with tailored training and career development at all levels.
Wake up to the team spirit inside you. Apply to Signature Senior Lifestyle today.