Master Trainer – FaceGym – Remote Role
Uniquely positioned at the intersection of beauty, wellness and fitness, FaceGym is the world’s first gym studio for the face, whether in our Studios, virtually online or at home – offering a range of high-impact facial workouts which employ the latest cutting-edge technology and in-depth application techniques combined with high-performance skincare products to lift, sculpt, tone and tighten facial muscles.
Who We’re Looking For:
The role is Master Trainer and you’ll be responsible for holding high intensity Workout classes to our Online audience.
- Up to 100 people per class
- 20 minutes long
- Classes are held at 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week
Passionate and out-going, our Master Trainers must be self-motivated and able to capture and maintain the attention of a large crowd. You will be the face of FaceGym to our Digital audience.
Includes but not limited to;
- Holding Workout classes of up to 100 people via zoom to our FaceGym community
- Classes will be 20 minutes long. Within this time, you will instruct and guide the class on a range of different facial Workout routines
- We are looking for people who are confident working in front of a large crowd
- Previous experience in the fitness or beauty industry as a teacher or trainer is preferrable, as you will need to demonstrate the ability to hold the attention of an audience
- You must be self-motivated, energetic and upbeat. This role does not rely on one to one interaction; therefore, you will need to be comfortable creating a high energy experience on your own
- Our Master Trainers will heavily feature on Instagram, therefore ideal candidates will have an existing well-established Instagram profile of 2,000+ followers
- You must be available for classes which are held from 8am to 8pm and available to work weekends
Skills & Qualities:
- Experience as a performer or trainer, who has carried out sessions in front of a large crowd
- Strong social media presence with 2,000+ followers
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within Beauty/Fitness/Wellness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintaining performance whilst under pressure and upholding decisions
- Be adaptable and able to think on your feet
- Strong ability to cross sell across FaceGym channels
- Ability to manage time and workload effectively
At FaceGym we work hard to ensure we promote a working culture that is positive, inspirational and truly inclusive; our teams are as diverse as our customers, and it’s this diversity that drives our success. We believe that people perform better when they can be themselves, in a healthy and supportive team environment.
When coming to work with us at FaceGym, you are joining an amazing company, but you are also joining part of the Family.
Make It Happen
Love What You Do
You Are Important!
If these Values mean something to you, and you’d like to work for a Company, where we have fun, are kind to each other and are continuously striving to be the very best – then we want to hear from YOU!
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/ visa will be considered for the above position.
Thank you for showing an interest in FaceGym – we know there is a lot of choice out there. We aim to respond to everyone who has shown interest in the role, however due to a high number of applications, if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.