Sous Chef - London
Sous Chef - London
Here at the Roebuck we have an exciting opportunity for a Sous Chef to join our new opening team based in Chiswick. The Roebuck is long-established in the Chiswick community for a warm atmosphere and great pub dining and after 8 months of closure, we are champing at the bit to get up and running once again. Whilst working for us you will receive a highly competitive salary of up to £30,000 per annum plus benefits.
Brunning and Price is a collection of individual pub restaurants each with its own style and flavour. We like to think we run informal places for people who like to meet, eat, drink and talk in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
Are you an experienced Sous Chef with a real passion for quality fresh food?
As a Sous Chef you'll work across all areas of the kitchen and have the ability to confidently manage the kitchen in the Head Chef’s absence.
Our Sous Chefs are involved in a range of duties including:
- Fresh food preparation
- Embracing our food culture and designing regularly changing menus
- Setting and reviewing GPs
- Managing wage targets
- Stock control
- Meeting food safety and cleaning standards
In return, we offer our Sous Chefs:
- Competitive salary package plus tips
- Work/life balance – 48-hour contract
- 33% staff discount and employee benefits scheme
- Sharesave and pension scheme
- Long service awards
- Free food on shift
- Career development opportunities and support
- Opportunity to take part in our Food Development Award competition
- Chef days out
The potential here is enormous and we’re looking for an ambitious and committed Sous chef with a passion for fresh food.
If we’re talking your language and think you’ve got what it takes to become our Sous Chef then please click ‘apply’ now!
Apply for Sous Chef - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly