Trainer - Leeds
Full Time elite: Trainer - Leeds
elite: Together is a rapidly growing business expanding from the North East of England with five nationwide locations.
We help people realise their potential. Through the right team, training, support and what we call, the elite: Mindset people can ultimately be happier, more confident and the best version of themselves.
elite: Together is recruiting an experienced Fitness Instructor to assist in running our studio in Leeds. We are looking for a highly-organised people person, with a great knowledge of the fitness industry and a passion for inspiring others.
Duties include but are not limited to:-
- Demonstrate and deliver an exceptional level of customer service in all elite programs
- Experience in training large groups
- Must have unlimited energy and be a people person
- Make sure every clients studio experience is the ‘highlight of their day’.
- Coach clients around nutrition and mindset
- Deliver all training in a safe environment
- Sell the programmes, take ownership of fusion retention, transform refunds, Evolve and dropouts
- Actively grow the membership
- Be confident and outgoing
- Actively want to develop their personal knowledge about industry developments
- Train and develop new team members and apprentices
- Work closely with the Manager and Assistant Manager to ensure optimum delivery of all business KPI’s
- Maintain exceptional levels of studio cleanliness and hygiene in public and staff areas
- Maintain all studio exercise equipment to the highest standards
- Lead by example in terms of behaviours, dress codes, attendance, time keeping
- Plan team rota and studio session schedules for optimum business performance
- Open/Close procedures
- Fully Support The Studio Manager & The Rest of The Business
- Be a brand ambassador at all times
- Minimum Level 2 or above Qualification
Apply for Trainer - Leeds
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly