4 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Bartender at Grantley Hall
We are currently looking for Bartender’s to join our Norton Bar & Courtyard at Grantley Hall.
The Norton Bar and Courtyard is our resident bar, serving classic cocktails, tantalising spirits and fine whiskies.
Bask in the Yorkshire sunshine as you listen to the River Skell trickle past whilst enjoying a bistro style menu in our outdoor Courtyard. Open all year round, our alfresco dining option is a fantastic way to relax and unwind whilst enjoying great quality food served by our excellent team.
Key Skills, Qualities & Experience
- To have outstanding customer service skills.
- To be presentable and smart in appearance at all times.
- To enjoy going the extra mile for guests, in providing them an enjoyable experience
- To ensure a welcoming and atmospheric ambience.
- To ensure areas are clean and tidy at all times.
- To deal with or escalate customer complaints immediately and effectively.
Grantley Hall is an exclusive, five star luxury hotel and wellness retreat, nestled in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales. With 47 exquisite rooms and suites, four exceptional restaurants and three sophisticated bars. The extensive development has also included the introduction of a tranquil spa and pioneering ELITE luxury gym and executive wellness facility, alongside a stunning events pavilion that seats up to 180 guests with a unique and glamorous champagne and cocktail bar.
Magical | Respectful | Innovative | Passionate | Consistent
We have an exciting opportunity for a Bartender to ensure our guests receive a five star service.
• Grantley Gateway - discounts on supermarket shopping, cinema tickets, meals out, local attractions and cash back on online purchases.
• We celebrate success. With a summer party, winter awards ceremony as well team events and incentives. throughout the year we also celebrate training achievements, birthdays, marriages, new babies and length of service awards.
• Pension - Eligible team members will benefit from a NEST pension scheme.
• 24/7 team assistant line.
• Complimentary nutritious meal when on duty.
• Refer a Friend Award.
• All team members will be issued with a bespoke Grantley Hall uniform
The Grantley Academy is our dedicated training facility based at East Lodge within the Grantley Hall estate. We offer on the job training, personal development, coaching & mentoring, managerial and supervisory training coupled with professional qualifications specific to each individual’s requirements.
On arrival, each team member will receive a bespoke development plan to support them in their new job role and their learning journey with us. Whether the dream is of becoming the next Michelin starred chef, leading marketer or head housekeeper, the Grantley Academy will help pave your way to success.
Joining us at Grantley Hall brings the opportunity of a 5 star career at a 5 star hotel.
Apply for Bartender
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly