Director of Delivery - Devon
£55,000 - £60,000 + bonus + benefits
Our client is a diverse, progressive and entrepreneurial Leisure Trust who manage a diverse range of sports centres and hospitality venues as well as hosting a multitude of cultural, sporting and physical activities and events throughout the South West of England.
The Director of Delivery is a newly created post to:
- Provide overarching leadership to the operational, product, sales and marketing senior teams, inspiring a culture of collaboration, service excellence and drive for results
- Drive Customer Acquisition, Retention, and ancillary spend across their existing facilities and services to maximize the bottom line whilst creating a healthier and happier community
- Work in conjunction with the executive team to identify, lead and develop new business opportunities on site/business/contract acquisitions, new partnerships and product development
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 5-years multi-site leadership experience within health and fitness or commercial leisure, potentially as a Director, Regional Manager, Area Manager, Partnership Manager, Contract Manager or possibly Holiday Park Resort/Attractions General Manager
- Exposure to managing multi-million pound budgets for multifaceted facilities with diverse multi-disciplined management teams
- A history of over performance in delivering commercial results across multiple revenue streams
- Experience of managing high value projects from inception to delivery
- Involvement in new business development (E.g. Tender writing, business proposals/feasibility studies, funding applications).
- An understanding of the importance of fulfilling community objectives working for a Trust/Charitable Social Enterprise
- A full clean driving license and the mobility to travel extensively across Devon and the South West daily
Benefits include a competitive basic salary depending on experience, performance bonus, contributory pension and additional health insurance benefits. The biggest benefit is the opportunity to take up a new Director level role where you will have a great deal of influence on transforming and growing the business over the long term.
Leisure People are exclusively retained on this assignment so for more information please apply with your CV and a brief covering letter detailing your current remuneration and why you should be considered for the role and we will be in touch.