4 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Maintenance Manager - Marlie Holiday Park
- Location: Marlie Holiday Park
- Salary: £21,600 per annum - DOE
- Job Type: Full Time/Contract – Up to 12 Months
Park Holidays UK are a rapidly growing company and the largest caravan operator in the south of England. The business has a proven history of developing and promoting talented managers and an unprecedented investment programme across the group.
Park Holidays are looking for a Maintenance Manager on a contract basis to cover an extended absence managing the maintenance team and improving standards across Marlie Holiday Park.
Marlie is a beautiful countryside park set between the Kentish villages of New Romney and Dymchurch. It is perfect for families with young children offering great park facilities to keep the kids entertained, including a modern entertainment venue and restaurant.
The brand new heated indoor pool is ideal for guests to take a dip after a busy day out exploring Kent, and there's an adventure play area too. Marlie is also a beacon for nature lovers. Adjacent to the park is a site of special scientific interest (sssi), Dungeness, a shingle-based setting that shelters a large area of low-lying land called Romney Marsh
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Managing an experienced team of maintenance operatives.
- Carrying out daily, weekly and monthly health and safety checks in line with the company’s health and safety policies.
- Preparing and planning a maintenance programme to maintain all public and staff areas, accommodation, bars and entertainment venues in line with current legislation and agreed operating standards.
- Managing the Maintenance of parks facilities and accommodation to agreed operating standards.
- Managing the repair of park facilities and accommodation to agreed operating standards.
- Managing the preparation of accommodation and facilities for the summer and winter programmes to agreed operating standards.
- Assist with moving and siting of caravan and lodges
- Provide support to other departments where applicable.
- Complying with all Company and legal policies and procedures.
The successful candidate will have:
- MUST have Full UK driving license.
- MUST have previous Maintenance Management Experience.
- Experience working on holiday parks in a maintenance role, siting caravans and lodges preferred but not essential
- Tractor licence preferred but not essential
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have the ability to work under pressure.
- Wear Company uniform provided at all times and maintain a smart appearance.
- Have a professional and outgoing personality.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Be flexible.
In return, we offer an extensive training programme, Competitive Salary, siting bonus and on park incentive scheme.
- 20% friends and family discount on holidays booked with Park Holidays, this is subject to availability at time of booking.
- All staff have a discount of 50% on food purchased from the complex, this does not include specials or any drinks & is subject to conditions.
- Great staff referral scheme
- 28 days holiday leave per annum
- Progression Programme within the Company – Learning & development opportunities available with the potential to join the Company’s Skills Academy or Apprenticeship Development Programme.
- Double Glazed Centrally heated on-site accommodation available with the position
With 31 caravan holiday parks across the southern UK coastline from Devon in the West to Suffolk in the East, we are the largest provider of caravan holiday parks in the South of England. We offer great value family UK caravan holidays and short breaks, with a selection of touring and camping holidays too, along with a wide range of static caravan holiday homes and luxury lodges for sale.
Apply for Maintenance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
Facilities Manager - EssexEasy Apply!