Complex/Food & Beverage Manager - Various – South Coast Parks
Complex/ Food & Beverage Manager - Various – South Coast Parks - Accommodation Available
- Location: Various – South Coast Parks
- Salary: £30k-£33k Dependent on Experience + OTE Bonus
- Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Park Holidays UK are a rapidly growing company and the largest caravan operator in the south of England. The business has a proven history of developing and promoting talented managers and an unprecedented investment programme across the group.
We are now looking for a 2 Complex/Food & Beverage Managers to lead our complex operation and team across our South Coast Parks.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Maximising bar and food sales opportunities through an effective business plan.
- Recruiting, training and managing the performance of your team.
- Controlling stocks, money and all company equipment within area of responsibility ensuring optimum profitability of business.
- Co-ordinating the ordering of stocks from approved suppliers, achieving maximum stock rotations.
- Encouraging sales by the marketing and display of products to their best advantage.
- Managing the cellar to ensure optimum quality of product, cleanliness and safe storage, with the minimum of wastage.
- Ensuring all team members have comprehensive product knowledge.
- Preparing, planning and managing a budget for all resources within area of responsibility and to monitor and maintain effective control.
The successful candidate will have:
- Holiday Park/Hospitality Management Experience essential
- A proactive approach.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to work under pressure with good decision making skills.
- A Professional and outgoing personality
- Good IT skills, including knowledge of Excel, Word and Email.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
In return we offer a Competitive Salary, performance related bonus package, on park accommodation (charged at £100 pcm) and the opportunity to progress.
- 20% friends and family discount on holidays booked with Park Holidays, this is subject to availability at time of booking.
- All staff have a discount of 50% on food purchased from the complex, this does not include specials or any drinks & is subject to conditions.
- Great staff referral scheme
- 28 days holiday leave per annum
- Progression Programme within the Company – Learning & development opportunities available with the potential to join the Company’s Skills Academy or Apprenticeship Development Programme.
- Double Glazed Centrally heated on-site accommodation available with the position.
With 31 caravan holiday parks across the southern UK coastline from Devon in the West to Suffolk in the East, we are the largest provider of caravan holiday parks in the South of England. We offer great value family UK caravan holidays and short breaks, with a selection of touring and camping holidays too, along with a wide range of static caravan holiday homes and luxury lodges for sale.