National Aquatics Manager- Nationwide
£50,000 + excellent benefits
We are looking for a National Aquatics Manager to oversee the development and commercial performance of the swimming product for one of the leading leisure operators in the U.K. who are planning strong growth for 2021.
- Working with key stakeholders (Marketing, retail, Fitness) and bodies to develop and deliver strategies to retain existing customers and attract new customers
- Coaching, supporting and driving a large team of Swimming Development Managers
- Ensure the operational quality and service delivery of swim programming is of the highest standard
- Drive commercial performance through the management of their key performance indicators and sales processes
- Support with the mobilisation of new swim schools
- Inspiring, supportive and collaborative leader
- Strategic thinker and hands-on approach to delivering results
- Proven track record in delivering tangible improvements commercially and on quality within a swimming/aquatics environment
- Multi-site high volume commercial experience as a Regional Manager, Contract Manager or National Swimming Development Manager/Aquatics Manager/Product Manager
- Full clean driving licence and flexibility to travel extensively across the U.K.
Benefits include a competitive basic salary depending on experience, car or allowance, contributory pension, phone and laptop. The biggest benefit is the company’s investment in your professional development.