Club Manager - Glasgow (Materinity Cover)
Club Manager - Anytime Fitness Glasgow (Materinity Cover)
Anytime Fitness in Glasgow is looking for a General Manager to join our team to cover a period of Maternity Cover. Immediate start is available.
PURPOSE OF ROLE
The Club Manager of Anytime Fitness Glasgow will be responsible for general running of all aspects of the club with specific emphasis on the sale of new memberships, retention of existing members, management of staff and contractors plus H&S requirements.
CONTEXT OF THE ROLE
With almost 4,000 CLUBS WORLDWIDE, Anytime Fitness (AF) is the fastest growing fitness chain across the globe and is now growing rapidly in the UK
You will have overall responsibility for the club’s day to day operations, ensuring that they meet our members’ expectations of a premium club. You will also manage, motivate and train a team of staff to ensure they achieve their goals. Also key to the role is achieving new member, total membership and income targets. This is a challenging yet highly rewarding opportunity, permitting you to rapidly advance your career in an exciting and dynamic environment.
This is a full-time, permanent position with a minimum of 40 hours per week. You will need a willingness to be flexible and to work evenings, weekends and public holidays as required. You must possess a breadth of skills and experiences in the following categories:
- Sales : Achieve new member, total membership and income targets
- Customer Retention : Ensuring superior customer satisfaction is crucial and key to retention
- Club Operations : The overall management of the club’s day to day operating requirements
- Management, Training and Development : Train and motivate staff so that they are capable of delivering their goals
- Marketing: Development of the Anytime brand with a view to driving up member numbers and revenue
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in managing a team of performance-driven sales and operational staff within a high-quality environment to agreed key performance indicators, and as such outstanding communication and interpersonal skills are essential. You should be able to generate leads and convert them into sales. Experience in social media-led sales is a distinct advantage.
You will be proactive and maintain the club to the highest of standards, ensuring at all times that the member experience exceeds their expectations. Most of all you must have a can-do attitude, a desire to succeed, and an ability to lead and influence others.
You will be managed against your own and the club’s KPIs and will be involved at a senior level in establishing it as the No1 health club in the local area.
The successful applicant must:
- Have a friendly, polite, approachable and collegiate personality with excellent interpersonal skills
- Be trustworthy, and able to both work autonomously and to collaborate with both The area sales manager and club owner to develop club strategy
- Be able to lead and motivate a team
- Be entrepreneurial and able to identify new business opportunities
- Be experienced in sales and setting sales targets
- Achieve set KPIs covering all aspects of the sales cycle
- Be proficient with IT and have excellent social media and digital marketing skills
- Be responsible, proactive and positive
- Be energetic, fun and innovative
Apply for Club Manager - Glasgow (Materinity Cover)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
Master Trainer – FaceGym – Remote RoleEasy Apply!