General Manager - Watford
Circa £28,000 basic (depending on experience) + bonus + extra benefits
This is a fantastic Health and Fitness General Manager opportunity in the Watford area to take up the reigns of one the coolest, largest and newest gyms in the region, working for a successful and stable privately owned operator who has strong growth plans for 2021.
- Your number one priority is to keep your team and members safe during this unprecedented time so you will be hot on cleaning, ensure safe distancing and that your team are well drilled and compliant with health and safety too. (All PPE equipment and usage guidelines is provided)
- You will recruit, coach and inspire your gym team to be the best they can be every day, leading on training, PDP's, appraisals and managing performance
- Ensure each of their members has a memorable customer experience with each and every visit to keep them coming back for more
- Driving new member sales initiatives through sales planning, in-reach and outreach activity and social media
- Administration for the club including payroll, budgets, rota's, club audits and HR procedures
- Evaluating and developing their fitness product offering especially group exercise.
- Create a fun environment for team members and members and instill a strong sense of community with events and challenges.
- Outgoing, assertive, hands-on leader who thrives on interacting with customers and developing team members
- Highly organised with attention to detail and able to multi-task in a fast moving business
- Experience in delivering exceptional operational and customer service standards in a high volume customer centric leisure/fitness environment as a General Manager, Club Manager, Centre Manager, Sports Manager or commercial Fitness Manager
- A flexible approach to work as some evenings and weekends will be required
- A demonstrable passion for health and fitness is essential and being fitness qualified would be a bonus
The package includes a basic salary of £28,000 depending on experience, 20% bonus potential and if you wanted to personal train or teaches classes, you may do so after your probation and receive all the income as an extra benefit.
For more information please click apply and we will be in touch.