Digital Marketing Executive - London
6 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Digital Marketing Executive - London
The Restaurant Group Plc (TRG) is a significant player in the UK casual dining market, operating over 400 restaurants and pubs which include Frankie and Benny's, Wagamama, Chiquito, and Brunning & Price pubs. We also operate a concession business, which trades in many of the UK airports.
This is an exciting time for TRG - as well as recent changes and innovation to develop our offering and customer experience in our established, iconic brands such as Frankie and Benny's, we are also pursuing other growth opportunities within the dining sector, exploiting online brands, delivery, click and collect and grab and go.
We are looking for a strong digital all-rounder candidate with CRM experience to help lead
the execution and development of our CRM led campaigns, alongside supporting the team
in other channels such as search, advertising, social media and website management.
Reporting into the Digital Marketing Manager, this role offers the right candidate a
fantastic opportunity to develop their experience working across a range of different
brands in an exciting and challenging sector.
Your key role will be to communicate our campaigns across different channels, identifying
and targeting different audiences to drive increased visit frequency and spend. You will
currently be working in a CRM/digital role in a data led organisation and be excited about
utilising data to drive decisions that improve overall business performance. You will also
be expected to support in tasks like landing page creation and optimisation, website
management and upgrades, and execution of search marketing and paid advertising.
- Create and execute all CRM campaigns across our leisure brands
- Report on performance of CRM activity, giving insight into performance and plans
- Work with the creative team to design communication that is engaging and on
- Work alongside the wider digital marketing team and brand teams to align all
comms to broader campaigns and target markets
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to further improve the CRM platform
overall, incorporating data as it becomes available and utilising it to improve our
overall CRM comms strategy
- Management of our voucher platform, working alongside the ePOS team to ensure
all promotions are accurately setup
- Working with the Digital Marketing Manager to contribute to improve and execute
our strategic initiatives in social media and search engine marketing
- Supporting the product and digital experience managers in areas of their work
- Creative - Always thinking of new ideas
- Makes connections from previously unrelated idea
- Is able to come at complex challenges with a left of centre perspective
- Customer focus - Thinks about customers 24/7
- Gains insight into customer needs and speaks to them in their language
- Builds and delivers experiences that exceed customer expectations
- Drives results - Sets the right ambition and pursues it relentlessly
- Doesn't settle for good enough, constantly pushes the team forward
- Driven for results, action oriented and willing to get their hands dirty
- Works at pace - Delivers at above average pace
- Resilient under pressure and up for a challenge
- Able to prioritise competing prioritie
- Collaborates - Is a team player
- Works with others across the organisation and with external partners to get to
- Flexes communication style to meet the needs of various audiences
- At least one year's experience in a digital marketing role
Company Values/Personal Attributes:
Make it Magic
Has a positive can-do attitude and is committed to delivering the highest quality of service for our team members and guests
Keep it Fresh
Challenges the way things are done, takes a creative approach and has a keen interest in TRG, and its industry
Adapts easily in a changing, fast paced environment, has the ability to work flexibly under pressure and demonstrates a strong sense of urgency
Takes personal responsibility, has a proactive approach and strives to deliver great results
Do it Together
Has the ability to lead and positively influence at all levels, works collaboratively with others and is fun to be around.
Marketing Assistant - LondonEasy Apply!