Assistant Manager (salaried) - Manchester
Award winning contemporary Italian restaurant group enjoyed by the stars and loyal customers alike. San Carlo group has grown to become 21 authentic Italian restaurants across the UK - from Covent Garden, Piccadilly and Knightsbridge Green in London to Bristol, Leicester, Liverpool, Leeds, Cheshire and Manchester.
We are looking for a hard-working, dedicated Assistant Manager who has a passion for Italian food and dining experience. The Assistant Manager should be able to work in a fast-paced, buzzing environment and able to work shifts over evenings and weekends.
What we look for in our Assistant Manager
- Passionate and driven
- Work well in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience as an Assistant Manager of a hospitality sector unit
- Experience in managing financial controls and profitability
- Carefully managing KPI's
- Successful shift management
- Excellent people management skills
As an Assistant Manager you will benefit from:
- Competitive salary & excellent, achievable bonus schemes
- Hourly rate of pay to reward you for every hour worked
- One of the best training and development programmes in the industry
- Highly flexible working hours
- Staff discounts across the airport
- Fantastic career progression in our fast-growing company
Please note that Airport shifts may start at 4am, you must be able to provide 5 years employment / education references, and pass a criminal record check.