F&B Team Leader
We are searching for a dynamic Food & Drink Supervisor to support the front of house team in our busy 4 star hotel.
Your day to day;
- Serving food & drink, taking room reservations and looking after guests
- Being the first point of call for any guest issues
- Leading a shift, ensuring our guests receive high standards of service and want to return
- Supporting and motivating the team
- Maintaining staffing levels to meet payroll budgets under guidance of your manager
Who are we looking for?
You will need to be proactive and ensure the smooth running of the day to day operations of the business.
This is a hands-on role so you will need to be comfortable with rolling up your sleeves and getting involved with service.
We need someone with previous experience of working within a busy, food-led operation – exposure to supervisory or management duties is desirable.
Our business is open all day every day so you will need to be flexible with the times you can work.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Health cash plan
- Generous employee discounts
- Life assurance
- Bespoke training programmes accessible to all
- An engaging & supportive work environment
Langdale Chase is a truly magnificent hotel with panoramic views of Lake Windermere. Set in 6 acres of stunning gardens this 29 bedroomed hotel really is the ideal place to stay and a great place to work. It is part of The House of Daniel Thwaites, a unique collective of Inns, Hotels & Spas offering warm hospitality and high quality service in a welcoming environment.
Thwaites was established in 1807 and to this day remains a family run Business. We have Hotels, Inns, Pubs and a Brewery and are focused on providing superb hospitality in outstanding properties in great locations –
What are you Thwaiting for?
Become a Personal Trainer - LancasterEasy Apply!