Spa Treatments Manager
As Spa Treatments Manager you will ensure we provide the highest standards of Health & Beauty and will welcome the challenge of motivating a large team.
Your day to day;
- Support, lead and motivate the Spa treatments team
- Meeting all health and beauty responsibilities within the Spa.
- Recommending activities or opportunities to support spa treatments and membership teams
- Communicating with other internal departments to ensure integration of the Spa within the whole hotel
- Deal with all problems, enquiries and complaints from Spa clientele when required
- You will need to maximise the sales of the Spa area by continually looking for opportunities and ways to innovate
- Actively tracking class attendance and reviewing the timetable, implementing new classes and changes in schedules to meet clients’ needs
Who are we looking for?
You will need to have a good rapport with staff and guests and be able to effectively communicate on all levels.
A Passion for health and beauty is a essential and experience in a similar role would be an advantage.
Being able to multi-task is a must, you will need to offer warm hospitality to our spa members and hotel guests whilst ensuring all aspects of the Spa runs smoothly.
You should have high standards and thrive in a customer led environment.
If you are a strong leader who enjoys going the extra mile and have excellent interpersonal skills this could be the role for you.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Health cash plan
- Generous employee discounts
- Life assurance
- Bespoke training programmes accessible to all
- An engaging & supportive work environment
The North Lakes Hotel & Spa is located on the outskirts of the Lake District National Park in the picturesque market town of Penrith. If you’re looking for a friendly & welcoming team to work with, with a vibrate atmosphere…. then we’re the place for you! This well established Hotel provides a happy relaxed environment, working alongside an experienced and caring team.
Thwaites was established in 1807 and to this day remains a family run Business. We have Hotels, Inns, Pubs and a Brewery and are focused on providing superb hospitality in outstanding properties in great locations – What are you Thwaiting for?