Food and Beverage Assistant
1 day left
- Job Type
- Part Time
A vacancy has arisen for a Food and Beverage Assistant at our five star resort; Keswick Reach Lodge Retreat located in Bewaldeth, Keswick.
You will quickly become part of the team at Keswick Reach and take on a number of day to day responsibilities. These will include taking food and drink orders and serving orders alongside clearing and resetting tables within the restaurant.
The appearance of our facilities is key for our guests, so you will ensure the bar and restaurant areas are kept clear and tidy at all times, reacting swiftly to any issues.
The successful candidate will work within a small friendly Bar and Restaurant team and be responsible for all food and beverage service in line with the company’s high standards.
This is a permanent position to start as soon as possible. The hours of work will be variable and include bank holidays, evenings and weekends.
This Food and Beverage Assistant role is ideal for candidates searching for Bar and Restaurant jobs near Keswick.
- Prompt and efficient serving of food and beverages.
- Accurate and efficient stock rotation of merchandise on shelves and in chillers.
- Accurate cash handling, using EPOS system.
- Ensure the cleanliness and presentation of the bar and restaurant areas is always maintained to a five star standard.
- Swift collection of glasses and tableware.
What experience you will need
- Previous experience within a similar environment is preferred.
What skills you will need
- Excellent customer care skills to ensure high standards.
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous to enable you to get to the resort.
- Good levels of communication skills.
- Positive attitude to work
- Eager to learn new skills
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Discounted staff breaks at our luxurious holiday resorts across the UK
- Free use of all Darwin Escapes resort facilities including many of our free gyms and swimming pools
- Food discount across all resorts
- Discounts on spa treatments
- *'Introduce a friend' recruitment bonus
- *100% work attendance bonus
- *Company employee sick pay
- Compassionate leave pay
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free access to the Darwin Academy training programme to help further your career and skill levels
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health Shield cash plan
- *Subject to terms and conditions