Property Administrative Assistant
Frasers Group started as a small store in Maidenhead in 1982 and from there, grew to become a global powerhouse. We are now a collection of the world’s most iconic brands.
We’re reimagining retail and believe the higher the risk, the greater the reward. We’ve never been afraid to push forward and change the way the industry operates, diversifying our portfolio and elevating stores. We’re not sitting back – there’s no room for hesitation.
Finding the fearless.
To stay ambitious, we need a Property Administrator who will embrace our heritage as we look to elevate our future. We’re looking for candidates who see the possible in impossible; those who are open-minded and humble, not afraid to take a risk if it’s the best option for our business. Our people are passionate about the business and their area of expertise – whether that’s luxury fashion buying or sportswear analytics.
- Assist Property Management with the day to day operations and tenant relations through the coordination of tenant requests and administration of maintenance services.
- Answer and route phone calls from tenants and vendors to the appropriate contact within Property Management and/or dispatch personnel based on immediate needs.
- Provide tenants and vendors with assistance in all aspects of scheduling building maintenance, communicating building procedures and supplying general building information.
- Provide high quality of customer service, update and maintain current daily and emergency tenant contact lists and tenant information manuals.
- Provide support to Property Managers by producing, modifying and /or distributing various forms, spreadsheets, manuals, information packages, and miscellaneous type-written information.
- Process correspondence for tenants, contractors and other third parties for Property Management staff.
- Maintain and update insurance certificate files for all contractors performing work at the properties.
- Assist with the scheduling of contractor work and coordinate with tenants.
- Contribute toward overall office operational needs by helping to provide phone coverage, ordering supplies.
- Maintain and update as necessary all tenant contact information, after hour access
- Maintain reported Risk Management Policies and Incidents immediately upon occurrence and emergency contact information as well as a master tenant contact e-mail address listing.
- Handle miscellaneous assignments as requested by management
- Maintained highly organized filing system for leases, tenants, insurance certificates, vendors, buildings, drawings, contracts and POs.
- Assisted property manager as needed on special projects
- Assist with the coordination of rent/lease collections
An opportunity like this at Frasers Group is for the fearless.
The potential is massive, the experience unrivalled. To be able to make the most of it you need to live and breathe our principles - you will:
- Think without limits and take the team with you
You will see the possible in impossible and will be open-minded and humble, not afraid to take a risk if it’s the best option for the business.
- Own it and back it
You will take pride in what you do with confidence, but not overconfidence. It’s important you take ownership of your decisions, stand by your convictions and reason with contradiction.
- Not hesitate and act with purpose
You will ask for forgiveness – not permission. You will be comfortable juggling multiple projects acting both decisively and instinctively without support from managers.
- Be commercial and customer-focused.
You will be creative and analytical, balancing big-picture trends and detailed commercial performance. You will have a forensic commercial mindset, always considering the commercial impact of any decision.