Key Holder - Radley - London Designer Outlet
We have an exciting opportunity for part time Key Holder within the soon to open London Designer Outlet on a 24hrs per week contract.
Every person within the Radley team plays a valuable part in ensuring we continually deliver an exceptional customer experience while actively selling to make a significant contribution in driving the success of the business.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Offering customers, a positive and enthusiastic service
- Prioritising the customer’s needs at all times
- Adopting the Radley approach to effective selling
- Offering great brand and product knowledge
- Helping to build a customer base that returns to the store time after time
- Able to work to both personal and store sales targets.
- Create an environment of inspiration and set the example to ensure a premium customer experience
- Support the management team with opening, closing and running of the store when required.
We are looking for someone that has relevant retail and key holding experience within a premium and customer focused environment in a multichannel organisation.
In return Radley offers great rates of pay along with all the benefits you would expect from an multinational retailer.
Please note this is a 12-month fixed term contract with the possibility of becoming permanent should the store perform to expectation.
If you believe you have the right skills and experience to carry out the role - apply now!
Please send a CV and cover letter including your availability to:
Bianca Wright – Area Manager
Please state in the subject – Wembley Sales Assistant