We are currently looking for qualified Full Time Spa Beauty Therapist to join our award-winning team at Calcot Spa.
Calcot Spa is everything you would expect from a Cotswold Spa. Quiet, calm and beautifully designed. Offering a fully equipped techno-gym and studio, tennis courts, 16m indoor heated pool, relaxation lounge, sauna, steam room and of course our outdoor hot tub situated in front of a roaring fire.
We provide facilities extensive enough to stay the day (and night), a comprehensive fitness offering to suit our Spa members and local clients who like to pop in for their results driven treatments.
We provide excellent training and deliver professional treatments from Elemis, Aromatherapy Associates, Jessica and CACI out of 7 treatment rooms and a dedicated manicure and pedicure suite.
The Spa is set in a beautiful countryside location situated approximately 3 miles from Tetbury, with easy access from Stroud, Gloucester, Swindon and Bristol. There is no public transport available, so your own transport is essential.
Knowledge, experience and skills required:
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3 Beauty Therapy or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years relevant Spa industry experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High standard of personal appearance
- Good team player
- Must have own transport
- Available to work evenings and weekends (1 full weekend off every 3 weeks based on a full time rota)
The perks when working for The Calcot Collection:
- Personal development programmes through the Calcot Academy
- 28 days holiday per annum (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Paid overtime and tips
- Commission on retail sales
- Uniform provided
- Free car parking
- Long service awards
- Discounts on stays within The Calcot Collection
- Discount on food purchases within our restaurants
- Spa Discount on retail and treatments
At The Calcot Collection, we provide great opportunities for extra training and there is a clear progression route for those who shine.
The Calcot Collection is a small, eclectic group of luxury (but decidedly unstuffy) hotels, inns, restaurants and spas. Calcot (our flagship), Barnsley House, The Village Pub and The Painswick are all situated in the beautiful Gloucestershire Cotswolds. There’s also our rogue northerner, The Lord Crewe Arms, on the edge of the moors in the breath-taking Northumbrian Pennines (the only one without a treatment offering).
Each one of our hotels is unique but share a common thread—passion for what we do. Highly skilled therapists with an unscripted style of hospitality, relaxed and informal that keeps our guests returning time after time.
Beauty Therapist - Barnsley House SpaEasy Apply!