Maintenance Manager – Widemouth Fields/ Bude Holiday Resorts
We are looking for a Maintenance manger, to carry out repairs across the resort so having a broad range of craftsmanship and practical skills will prove useful when carrying out repairs or general maintenance on buildings. The work can range from simple building maintenance to plumbing, painting, and gardening
As Maintenance Manager you will be responsible for:
- General maintenance, repairs and handy-work to park homes and caravans
- Lead the maintenance team, ensuring they work to the highest standards at all time.
Rota planning of the team within budget levels to achieve a consistent and appropriate level of Guest service.
Ensure all departmental Health and safety checks are completed on a proactive and timely basis.
Adopt a proactive approach to all Health and Safety issues relating to the Parks.
Complete and record all company training as instructed, and ensure all teams are trained to the required levels for their job roles.
- Liaise with external specialist contractors to support the resort
- Providing guests with information on their accommodation when required, and working with them to resolve any issues
- Changing light bulbs and ensuring other fixtures and fittings are in good working order
- Decorating to include good preparation work, knowledge of different paints and finishes, to include internal and external materials.
- Basic electrical knowledge to include fuse board and the wiring of a plug / light.
- Maintain equipment on a routine basis. Determine when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
- Watch gauges, dials, and output to make sure a machine is working properly.
- Operate and control equipment.
- Inspect and evaluate the quality of products.
- plumbing and carpentry
- Clearing or cleaning general areas
- Shifting furniture or equipment
- Assembling furniture or equipment
- Garden/landscape installation and maintenance
- Clearing gutters
- Changing filters on air conditioning systems
- Ensure that all external areas such as car parks, paths and roadways are kept in a clean, tidy and well maintained condition
- With the help of management, to plan, implement and control seasonal work programmes of repair and maintenance
- Ensure the good working order of all plant machinery and equipment
- Deliver outstanding customer service and standards
Gas or Electrical qualifications preferred but not essential
The above list is not an exhaustive list of duties. You will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
5 days in 7 days inc weekends
- Able to demonstrate excellent organisational skills and craftsmanship
- Confidence to work under own initiative, yet take direction well
- Able to plan and manage own time effectively
- To be able to work independently and part of a team
In return we offer a competitive benefits package that includes -
- 28 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
- 20% off food, holidays at any of our resorts for you, your friends and family to enjoy
- Excellent career progression
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Day shift
- Maintenance Management : 1 year (Preferred)