Junior Sous Chef - Fishes - Oxford
£10 – 11.50 per hour/ 24k – 26k
A Peachy Place to Work, Learn & Grow
We’re so excited to have our pubs open following this extraordinary time and have worked hard to create fantastic menus and dishes for our guests, while keeping them and the team safe.
“Peach is a fantastic company to work for, giving a healthy work life balance, and creative opportunities every time you step through the door” Chris Doyle, Junior Sous Chef, The Swan
What’s in it for you:
- Flexible work/life balance
- Autonomy over daily specials – your food, your creations
- Career development from our experienced Senior Chef Team
- Serving the Good Stuff - UK farmed, 100% free-range meat & eggs, sustainable fish, veg responsibly produced and all top quality
- Christmas day off - to spend with family and/or friends, or if you’re away from home, with other members of your team.
- Well-equipped kitchens - the kit you need
- Equal share of the tips (bonus re-introduced when at full capacity)
- Access to 50% of your salary at any time using our App, Wagestream
- 40% off when you eat in any Peach Pub
- Pension - up to 5% matched contribution (higher than government standard)
- Access to Hospitality Action who ensure that our entire team always has the confidential mental health support they need
If you’re a Junior Sous Chef that wants to Make Life Peachy for your team, guests and suppliers, we’d love to hear from you.