Food & Beverage Manager - Reading
Food & Beverage Manager - The Club At Mapledurham
We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and hardworking individual who can work with and motivate others in a challenging environment. The successful applicant will report to the General Manager and assist in managing the front of house team and will be expected to deliver exceptional service to both Club Members and visitors alike.
This is an excellent opportunity to increase your experience within a quality establishment and continue to maintain the reputation for outstanding F&B and service.
- The ideal candidate will have a good knowledge of all Food & Beverage operations. Experience within a 4 or 5 star environment would be an advantage.
- The Food and Beverage Manager will have experience in dealing with conferences and functions from start to finish.
- Teamwork is essential as the successful applicant will be required work closely with various departments and the Head Chef to ensure the smooth running of events.
- The F&B Manager will be involved in staff development and ensuring high levels of customer service are achieved. Strong leadership skills are required to supervise a large team.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent range of staff benefits, including:
- Discounted hotel accommodation within the group
- Pension Scheme
- Discounted meals whilst on duty
- Free parking
- Free Uniform
- Free membership of the Health Club
- Training and Development opportunities
General Manager - OxfordEasy Apply!