5 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
As a Second Assistant Manager at Nando's, you contribute to every aspect of the day-to-day running of the restaurant. You play a vital role in supporting the team on shift and behind the scenes, enabling them to create fantastic moments and feelings for our customers.
What qualities does a Second Assistant Manager need to join Nando's?
* You'll have management experience from a hospitality, retail or leisure background
* Desire to drive sales and use your personality to network with local businesses and make our customers feel like Nando's is their home from home
* You'll have bucket-loads of passion, and energy to inspire, lead and develop your Nandocas (that's team members in Nando's speak)
* You`ll be hungry to learn and develop and ready to grow as fast as Nando's does!
* Above everything else, you`ll live the Nando's values of Pride, Passion, Integrity, Courage and Family.
It pays to be a Second Assistant Manager
*An achievable half yearly bonus that can earn you up to £4000 per year
*28 days holiday
*4 week sabbatical after every 5 years!
*Free Nando's on days worked
*40% discount Monday - Thursday and 20% discount Friday - Sunday at all Nando's restaurants when visiting with up to 5 guests
*The chance to get tax savings on a bike via the Cycle to work scheme
*Discounts on some great brands with Perkbox
*Contributory pension scheme
*Assistant conference (well when we say conference we've been to South Africa, Brazil…)
*Quarterly regional drinks evenings - including a themed Christmas party for all Nandocas
*Annual family fun day - all Nandocas can invite their families for a party in the park!
So if you want to join our family, apply now!