Please note: This role may require you to move between multiple restaurants including Uxbridge, South Ruslip and Harrow.
At Nando's we like to create an environment that allows people to shine, enabling them to deliver amazing moments for every customer and team member. To help us achieve this, we recruit the very best General Managers - we call them Patraos, which is Portuguese for the head of the family.
Whilst waiting for the Patrao opportunity most suitable to you to become available, you'll be an important part of the region. You will help where necessary managing in different restaurants, helping develop team members, fulfilling the Nando's plan and ultimately growing business performance. You will also have the opportunity to get involved with projects which help fulfil the above too.
About you - what qualities does a Patrao (General Manager) need to join Nando's?
- You'll have general management experience from a hospitality, retail or leisure background
- You'll have bucket-loads of passion and energy to inspire and develop your Nandocas (what we call our team members)
- Desire to drive sales and use your personality to network with local businesses
- You'll be hungry to learn and develop yourself & your team, ready to grow as fast as Nando's does
- Above everything else, you'll live the Nando's values of Pride, Passion, Integrity, Courage and Family. You'll also be ready for some serious fun!
It pays to be a Patrao (General Manager)…
- Generous bonus package
- 28 days holiday
- 4 week sabbatical after every 5 years
- 40% discount Monday - Thursday and 20% discount Friday - Sunday at all Nando's restaurants when visiting with up to 5 guests
- Free meal on every shift worked
- Healthcare and contributory pension scheme
- Conference (well when we say conference, we've been to South Africa, Brazil…)
- Quarterly regional drinks evenings, including a themed Christmas party for all Nandocas
- Annual Family Fun Day where all Nandocas can invite their families for a party in the park
- Become a Partner of Nando's and earn even more
- The chance to get tax savings on a bike via the Cycle to Work scheme
- Discounts on some great brands with Perkbox
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, get applying!
Pub Manager Easy Apply!