Night Porter - Full Time + Part Time - Coylumbridge Hotel
Why wait to make your next career move?
Apply now and you could be working at The Coylumbridge Hotel! Set in a 65-acre woodland estate in the heart of the Cairngorms National Park, the hotel is located close to Aviemore and is a perfect holiday destination all year round.
Transportation is provided between the Hotel and Aviemore Train Station for shifts (Subject to position).
The Coylumbridge Hotel boasts 175 bedrooms and offers guests the dining selection of an A La Carte Restaurant, a Bistro and an American Diner. The Coylumbridge Hotel offers the off-piste styled Woodshed Bar, a family-friendly log cabin-style bar which features a full schedule of live entertainment with the backdrop of an impressive, roaring log fire. The Coylumbridge Hotel is also a popular choice for Conference, Events & Weddings. Due to continued expansion we are looking to recruit a Night Porter on to the team.
As Night Porter you will be required to;
- Look after hotel security and guest welfare at night, maintaining the upmost courtesy and politeness to guests always.
- Conduct regular floor walks and security checks of fire exits and public areas, reporting any irregularities to the manager on duty.
- Assist in setting up and servicing event rooms.
- Have thorough knowledge of all systems and procedures used within the hotel and department and to provide support as and when required.
- Be aware of weekly business in the hotel & maximise every sales opportunity for food, beverage and rooms.
The successful candidate will be organised, punctual and efficient. You will also have excellent communication skills with both colleagues and with customers. This position is available on full-time & part-time basis. You will be required to work from 11pm till 7am. Live in accommodation is not available for this position.
This position offers the opportunity for you to work in an exciting, fast-paced industry!
In return for your commitment, we will support you in this new opportunity, with
- Up to 28 days holiday including bank holidays per annum
- Uniform (Subject to position)
- Accelerated promotional prospects
The Coylumbridge Hotel are an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants from non-EEC countries will require work permits or permission to work issued by the Home Office.
The Coylumbridge Hotel will not recognise any submissions related to unsolicited applications and no agency fees will apply in relation to such submissions. If an agency submits an unsolicited CV to any director or employee of our company, we will not accept liability for commissions or other charges if we subsequently employ that candidate whether directly or through another agency. Where an agency’s correspondence contains a disclaimer indicating otherwise, our policy will prevail in this regard.
Positions are open to all suitably qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, candidates of any sexes or sexual orientation. All vacancies are posted both externally and internally on a weekly basis to ensure access to all applicants.