Spa Therapist - Devon
Spa Therapist - Newton Abbot, Devon
New opportunity not to be missed! Haulfryn Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Spa Therapist to join a growing team at our friendly resort near Finlake hoilday park. In return, we offer our Spa Therapist a competitive hourly rate of £10.00 plus excellent benefits. Haulfryn Group is one of the UK's largest owners of luxurious holiday and residential parks celebrating over 80 years as a successful family owned British company. We are synonymous with quality, exclusivity and luxury. We have gone from strength to strength in recent years, with an investment of over £30 million in to our parks.
As a Spa Therapist, your role is to practice all treatments to a high standard whilst maintaining high levels of cleanliness and hygiene. You will promote a positive and professional image by creating the right ambience and customer service conducive with a health and beauty spa.
Are you passionate, determined and driven to succeed? If so, this could the perfect position for you!
Our ideal Spa Therapist will have the following skills and experience:
- Relevant experience in the beauty industry
- NVQ Level 2 & 3 or BTEC Level 2 & 3 preferred
- Elemis training preferred but not essential
- Ability to work without supervision
- An eye for quality standards and safety
- Enthusiasm for working with customers
We offer our Spa Therapist a fantastic salary and benefits package!
- Rate of pay £10.00 per hour
- Massively discounted holidays on our parks
- On-line discount scheme for many high street and leisure outlets
- Pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 30 days holiday (including Bank Holiday allowance) increasing with service
*Benefits are non-contractual and may be dependant on the job role and status
Hours: 16 - 24 hours over 3/4 days including weekends and Bank Holidays especially during peak periods (e.g. school holidays)
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, why not click apply today? Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's largest owners of luxurious holiday and residential parks as our Spa Therapist.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
A DBS check is carried out on all successful candidates.