Maintenance & Grounds Person - Hampshire
Maintenance & Grounds Person - New Milton, Hampshire
New opportunity not to be missed!
Haulfryn Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Maintenance & Grounds Person to join a growing team at our Westwood & Glendene Park near New Milton. In return, we offer our Maintenance & Grounds Person a competitive salary plus excellent benefits.
Haulfryn Group is one of the UK's largest owners of luxurious holiday and residential parks celebrating over 80 years as a successful family owned British company. We are synonymous with quality, exclusivity and luxury. We have gone from strength to strength in recent years, with an investment of over £30 million in to our parks.
We are seeking a Maintenance & Grounds Person to work within a team to maintain our stunning Westwood & Glendene Park near The New Forest. The successful candidate will be experienced in grounds maintenance including mowing, trimming, hedge cutting and general repairs including painting and decorating. You will report to the Park Manager.
Are you passionate, determined and driven to succeed? If so, this could be the perfect position for you!
Our ideal Maintenance & Grounds Person will have the following skills and experience:
- Hold a valid full UK driving licence
- Enjoy working outdoors
- Have varied skills to maintain standards: maintenance / grounds / decorating
- Be able to work on your own initiative
- Awareness of Health and Safety legislation and working in a safe manner
- Have excellent customer service and people skills
- Able to work shifts between 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Covering any days of the week on a rota basis
We offer our Maintenance & Grounds Person a fantastic salary and benefits package!
- Massively discounted holidays on our parks
- On-line discount scheme for many high street and leisure outlets
- Pension scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 30 days holiday (including Bank Holiday allowance) increasing with service
*Benefits are non-contractual and may be dependant on the job role and status
Hours: 37.5 hours over 5 days (Monday to Friday). You will be required to be on call for emergencies during the evenings and weekends.
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, why not click apply today? Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join one of the UK's largest owners of luxurious holiday and residential parks as our Maintenance & Grounds Person.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.