Casual Sales Assistant - New Store Opening - Stockport Evans Cycles
We are looking for enthusiastic and dedicated individuals to start their Evans Cycles Adventure!
About the Role:
Our Sales Assistant position offers so much more than serving from behind a till. We want hands-on, committed individuals to share their knowledge and passion with likeminded cycling enthusiasts, beginners and commuters alike.
You will be a representative of Evans Cycles and an ambassador for cycling. Previous experience in a customer service role or knowledge of cycling would be great, but this is not essential. You will be enrolled on Prologue (our in-house training programme) from day one, giving you the skills and knowledge to confidently meet the needs of each individual customer.
- Have an interest in cycling and be enthusiastic about the products we sell
- Demonstrate a readiness to learn and develop
- Be approachable and able to demonstrate strong communication skills that are tailored to customers with varying levels of cycling experience
- Be a flexible and committed team player, willing to support the store during our busy peak season.
- Provide a dedicated customer experience that exceeds our customer’s expectations every single day
We’ve come a long way from the local shop in Kennington Road, London in 1921. Back then, we made our own bikes, and even won awards for the quality of our service. It was (and still is) all about knowledge, passion and value. These three things are still part of our DNA – we’re still a local bike shop, but now with nationwide stores and a huge online store that operates on a global scale.
This role has no guaranteed hours of work, hours of work can therefore vary from week to week and, as a result, there may be weeks when no hours of work are offered.