Bar Manager - *NEW Concept Store* - COBHAM - Cobham
Bar Manager – *New Concept* inspired by Fridays
A concept inspired by the very origins of the first TGI Fridays in New York in 1965, we’re excited to confirm a new restaurant-bar proposition. The new offering will open in Cobham initially before the end of 2020 with a plan for further sites to be added in 2021.
With the emphasis on quality food, fantastic flavours, healthy indulgence, and legendary drinks the philosophy celebrates the coming together of many things, people, culture, tastes, and styles. We’ll always offer more and celebrate That Fridays Feeling with a lively and generous spirit. Cool but comfortable interiors are designed to ensure a relaxed atmosphere and music will chill the mind and thrill the senses.
We are looking for an experienced, high performing Bar Manager with 3 years+ of experience to join our exciting new concept in Cobham.
You will have full accountability for the management and operation of the Bar. Your role is to guarantee an amazing experience for guests so that they love our offering, keep coming back and tell the world how much they love us. You also need to give the same experience to your team: they need to feel valued, recognised and like they want to continue to build their career with us. You will develop and grow your team and meet or exceed sales, profits, and all other objectives in line with business strategy. You will treat the bar as if it were your own and understand the impact of your leadership and example.
The successful applicant should be able to demonstrate the following:
- 3+years’ experience in a similar role, with a proven track record of delivering
- Experience with new openings or new concepts focussing around bars / restaurants will be an advantage
- Solid experience in all aspects of bar management
- Restaurant / Hospitality experience is essential
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think fast
- Great communication skills so you can lead and inspire a team and captivate our guests