The restaurant offers a range of meals to suit every taste in its complex. You will work as part of a small team to assist in the cleanliness and hygiene of the workplace and the preparation and presentation of food in line with the company’s high standards.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to further their Chef career to gain valuable experience in our busy kitchen and learn from our experienced team.
This is a permanent, full-time position to work variable hours including evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
This role is ideal for candidates searching for kitchen and Chef jobs within a commutable distance of Ashbourne.Key Responsibilities
- Ensuring the consistency of food preparation and portion control.
- Stock ordering and stock rotation.
- Driving the prompt service within the kitchen.
- Ensure the highest standards of cleanliness of all work areas.
- Ensure published menus and specials boards have correct selling prices.
- Provision of correct portion sizes and control of all waste within the kitchen.
- Comply with all food hygiene regulations at all times.
- Similar previous in this role or a busy kitchen is desired.
- Excellent Customer Care to ensure high standards.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good leadership and motivational skills to lead the kitchen team.
- A positive and upbeat attitude.
- A willingness to learn new skills.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Due to the remote location of the park, a driving licence is an advantage to enable easy travel to the park.
- Competitive salary
- Enhanced holiday entitlement
- Discounted staff breaks at our luxurious holiday resorts across the UK
- Free use of all Darwin Escapes resort facilities including many of our free gyms and swimming pools
- Food discount across all resorts
- Discounts on spa treatments
- *'Introduce a friend' recruitment bonus
- *100% work attendance bonus
- *Company employee sick pay
- Compassionate leave pay
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free access to the Darwin Academy training programme to help further your career and skill levels
- Cycle to work scheme
- Health Shield cash plan
*Subject to terms and conditions