Shift Supervisor - Lincoln
At Fridays we’re famous for our pride, passion & personality.
So along with mouth-watering food and tempting drinks, we bring fun, friendliness and an extra-large helping of good vibes to the table. It's what makes every day seem like Friday. We’ve been busy wowing our guests since 1965 when we opened our first restaurant in New York. But, we never rest on our laurels. We work hard to help recreate that Fridays Feeling for our guests… each and every day.
Behind every great unique Fridays experience, are our great Managers and Team! They are the heart and soul of everything we do, which is why we’re looking for a brilliant and passionate Shift Supervisor to join our team here at Fridays.
Your role is to guarantee an amazing experience for guests so that they love our offering, keep coming back and tell the world how much they love us. You also need to give the same experience to the team you support; they need to feel valued, recognised and like they want to continue to build their career with Fridays.
- To support the manager on duty to lead and inspire the performance of their team. Responsibility for supporting many aspects of the Restaurant, Kitchen or Bar's operation and performance. This includes People, Guest, Sales, Profit, Operations, Health & Safety and Property.
- To ensure that TGI Friday’s standards are maintained and the departments performance delivers its targets through a People First, Guest Obsessed, Operational Excellence Strategy.
- 2 years’ experience in a similar role, with a proven track record of leading a team
- Restaurant / Hospitality experience would be desirable
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to think fast
- Great communication skills so you can lead and inspire a team and delight our guests
About the Brand
With a fun, lively working environment, competitive salary and other benefits, Fridays offers a not to be missed work opportunity. At Fridays we deliver the best that we can to our guests, and this is only possible due to the hard work of our teams.
We receive a high volume of applications. If you have not heard from us within 14 days of applying, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and keep an eye out for future vacancies. Please note: where we receive an unprecedented high volume of applications, we reserve the right to close applications early.
Supervisor - NottinghamEasy Apply!