Membership Coordinator - 9 Month Fixed Term Contract - Epsom
We have a really exciting opportunity to work for one of the largest and most prestigious private members club as a Membership Coordinator on a 9 month fixed term contract.. As part of our Membership team the role will require organisation and flexibility.
Based in our Epsom clubhouse with occasional travel to our Pall Mall clubhouse this role will have a real focus on high quality customer service, attention to detail and member care.
Role Responsibilities include:
- Be responsible for the entire lifecycle of a member from the initial sending of an application form to processing and responding to deceased notices, and everything in between
- Assist throughout the renewal process, to ensure a smooth rollover to the new membership year for all members
- Become an expert in the history and facilities of the clubhouses, in order to conduct informative and entertaining individual and group tours of the clubhouse
- Ensure all existing member and new member invoicing is correct and that corresponding account payments are dealt with in a timely manner
- Receive and check all types of forms for thorough completion and chase where necessary. Processing forms onto membership database and waiting list
- Issuing temporary membership cards to reciprocal guests and ensuring they adhere to Club rules and by-laws. Provide accurate and up-to-date letters of introduction, and reciprocal club information to our members
Our ideal candidate:
- Previous experience in a customer facing or service role
- Proficient in Microsoft Word
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal skills and the ability to adapt to dealing with different types of people
- Team player
- Shuttle bus to and from Epsom station
- Free meals on duty
- Perkbox discount scheme
- Generous pension
The Royal Automobile Club embodies both the rich history of British motoring and the best tradition of private members’ clubs - prestigious yet always welcoming. Here at our Pall Mall clubhouse in the heart of London, we’re passionate about pioneering ever higher standards of dining, accommodation and sporting facilities.
Most importantly, you’ll share our values. We combine a passion for our heritage with a desire to achieve new levels of excellence. We exceed expectations, treat each other with respect, and ensure mutual trust is at the core of everything we do. If you can live these values, you’ll see your efforts recognised and your potential nurtured in an organisation that’s full of individuals who have come up through the ranks, learned new skills or taken their careers in surprising new directions.
Due to the fast-moving pace of the hospitality industry and the urgency of this role we reserve the right to screen and interview applications on an ongoing basis, and close the role early if we have successfully appointed a candidate.
Sales & Marketing - DidsburyEasy Apply!