Head Chef - Oxford
- Job Type
- Full Time
Head Chef - The Fishes, Oxford
Basic Up to £38,000
Valued Head Chefs are Happy Chefs…… We like Happy Chefs.
Peach delivers a flexible work/life balance, honest, generous bonus structure, and a fun and inclusive work environment.
You’ll love it here if you’ve got the passion, energy and ambition to help your team succeed and give your guests an amazing plate of food every time.
We’re looking for a Head Chef with exceptional leadership skill, who generates growth, and makes a positive contribution to Peach, their community and the planet.
We know you want creative input, so our chefs design their seasonal menus (around a few pub classics from us) and all their specials. You’ll be someone with a vast repertoire, who’s ahead of the trends and knows what their guests like to eat.
We have a strong set of values and need chefs who naturally lives these every day, creating a positive culture-based team spirit that chases all round perfection.
Peach is an award winning, independent company with 19 individual pubs, in which the personality of each is determined by the teams who cook in them every day.
If you want to Make Life Peachy for your team, guests and suppliers, then we’d love to hear from you.
Rewards and Benefits
- Partnership options and career development opportunities
- Christmas day off
- We only service the good stuff – quality product you’ll be proud of
- 70% off when you eat in any Peach Pub
- Exceptional in house and external training, including Peach Adventure Days
- Performance related incentives
- Extra Holiday after 5 years
- Child Care Vouchers
We are proud because:
- We’ve won The Caterer’s ‘Best Employers in Hospitality’ 5 consecutive years voted for by our team
- Number 43rd in the Times Top 100 2018 and 45 in 2017
- Numerous Acorn awards
- Winner of The Cateys
- The Peach Foundation – our charity (find out more on our website)