Assistant General Manager - Spitalfields, London
Assistant General Manager – The Gun London
- Reporting to: General Manager
- Salary: TBC
Who are we?
We are pub company who love what we do, work hard, enjoy every minute of it and believe in our team.
We currently have 3 venues with two more opening over the next few months…
We are on the lookout for some passionate, fiery, and determined managers to join us as we grow.
We are looking for an Assistant General Manager for the Gun, Spitalfields.
A beautiful large bar with exquisite décor, fabulous products, and a wonderful team.
Why work for us?
- 28 days holiday
- True Potential pension scheme
- In House training platforms
- Career progression with supplier and in-house training
- E-Learning – FLOW
- In house training
- Company events
- Autonomy – we want to hire the best to be the best and run their own businesses
- Company incentives & perks
- 20% off drink in all venues
- 50% off food in all venues
- Refer a friend scheme
- Free soft drinks on shift
As Assistant General Manager you will be responsible for assisting the General Manager is all aspects of running the bar.
We are looking for an AGM who has all round business knowledge from back of house to delivering the most exceptional customer service.
Team training and high standards is a must.
Personality, confidence, and plenty of banter is key!
- Energetic, creative and a true Hospitality leader
- Forward thinking & confident in what you do
- Customer service is your thing!
- Watching your team grow and training is your passion
- Experience at a Deputy GM previously would be ideal but must have at least 2 years AGM experience in a busy bar both food and wet led
- Meticulous on admin, ordering, organisation and all back of house including HR systems and attention to detail
- Experience in Bar / Private members / High – end venues
- Sales minded and likes to drive sales with targets and team incentives
- Has experience of Collins / Design my night
- Previously used Zonal
- Great understanding of beer, cellar and cocktails
- License holder
We like to have fun at East London Pub Co, we want people to be relaxed, succeed, and enjoy themselves. We want people to join who have ideas but more importantly can get stuff done!
If you would like to be considered for the role of Assistant General Manager, then please send through your up to date CV
Due to the number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Only Assistant General Managers eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/visa will be considered for the above position.
Apply for Assistant General Manager - Spitalfields, London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly