Personal Trainer - Opportunities Nationwide
At Home Fitness Personal Trainer - Opportunities Nationwide
SALARY: Up to £50k / year income
Do you want to build your own successful home personal training business in your UK town or city?
At Home Fitness is a home personal training company dedicated to helping clients across the country be fitter, stronger and healthier. We’re looking for quality male and female trainers to join our fast-growing team and deliver home and online personal training to clients in your local area.
You’ll get one-to-one support from industry experts, the power of an established brand behind you and the freedom to fill your diary with great clients who want to stay.
- Deliver high quality personal training – Adhere to professional standards and show up with your best to all sessions
- Commit to us and the team – Be professional with us, show up for calls and engage with the rest of the team
- Subscribe to the At Home Fitness model – We’ll ask you to use our systems and packages, designed to help your clients succeed and to help you thrive in business
We’re looking for personal trainers who will be the right fit for our brand. All applicants require the following:
- A car/vehicle + full UK driving licence
- Level 3 PT Certificate
- 3 ‘A’ Levels or equivalent
- A desire to invest in quality of service and personally grow
- A friendly, engaging personality with natural rapport
- A team spirit and eagerness to share with and learn from other professionals
What you get
- New high quality clients* – Through our website, central marketing and local & online strategies
- Training and support – Initial Induction Day and on-going support
- Tools to run your home PT business – Uniform, training tools and templates, easy to follow processes for the client journey
- Freedom over your diary – Take on as many clients as you like during hours that you choose
- Team workshops – Join other trainers for group workshops, online and on-location events.
*Clients that start with us are more serious about making changes and tend to stay for months or years.
The At Home Fitness licence
Being an At Home Fitness trainer gives you control over your own self-employed business with the support and reputation of an established brand.
You’ll be fully supported, but can experience the benefits of being on your own boss:
- Do as many sessions as you like, charging £35-60 per session
- Freedom to choose your own hours
- Keep 100% of your income from clients
- Regular training and support when you need it
- Access to a fast-growing online PT market
The At Home Fitness directors have run their own successful personal training businesses for over 13 years and helped numerous trainers do the same.
If you’re interested to find out more, apply below and we’d love to talk to you.
Apply for Personal Trainer - Opportunities Nationwide
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly