Various Fitness & Spa Opportunities - Qatar
MTM Group - Qatar
Working Hours - Full time
Location - Qatar
Experience - 5 years Plus
Reward & Benefits
- Competitive Tax free salary
- Yearly ticket home
- Private medical insurance
- Complimentary accommodation
- End of service gratuity
Job Position Summary & Qualification-
- Personal Trainer: The Personal Trainer will provide high quality, results focused and professional gym instructing to facilitate clients of all ages and varying needs through the delivery of safe and effective appraisals programs, instruction, education and motivation, ensuring an effective personal exercise programme by collecting and analyzing client information.
- Qualification: Certified Level 3 REPS PT or equivalent; Exercise to Music, TRX, Les Mills certified
- Group Exercise Instructor: The Group Exercise Instructor is responsible for instructing safe, effective and fun group exercise, as well as enhancing the quality and growth of the program and retention of the participants of the Group Fitness programs.
- Qualification: PT Level 3, Exercise to Music, TRX, Les Mills Body Pump, Body Combat, Body Balance, GRIT, Zumba, Step Advance, Spinning and Pilates certificates
- Female Club General Manager: The General Manager is responsible for overseeing and providing day to day direction in all aspects of management of the club facilities, including Fitness operations, Sales and Marketing, customer service and retention, food and beverage, accounting/budgeting and human resources. She will manage and continuously develop all aspects of the club’s business, and in conjunction with the Management Committee, have a clear vision for the club’s strategic direction. The General manager will have responsibility for all staff.
- Qualification: Degree or equivalent business qualification; 8-9 Years with a minimum of 4 years in a managerial role; Arabic and English Preferred
- Operations Manager: The Operations Manager’s primary responsibility is to lead and manage the fitness and aquatics programs in order to achieve a high level of service delivery and presentation to all clients and staff. This person will often be in direct contact with other managers within the company, working with them to create policies to improve workflows and minimize points of friction. As Operations Manager, he/she will have a broad role, but the specific responsibilities will vary and be determined by COO.
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, or MBA; A Bachelor's degree in exercise science, physical education, recreation or other health related field. 5 - 7 years of experience in the same role; Extensive fitness operations and staff management experience, ideally from within a fitness and aquatics facility environment. Personal training certification and CPRP preferred.
- Spa Staff (Spa Therapist, Saloon Stylist & Nail Technician): Provide professional and engaging wellness therapies and massage treatments by offering full range of treatments to fulfill different needs and objectives from clients and to support the upsell of treatments, services and retail products
- Qualification: Degree or internationally recognized license in massage or spa therapies or physiotherapy. Hands on experience in massage techniques, preferably Swedish massage knowledge, manicures, pedicures, waxing and face/body therapies; 3 + years’ experience in the same role
Please send your CV and covering letter.
Apply for Various Fitness & Spa Opportunities - Qatar
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly