Duty Manager - Reading
Duty Manager - Red Kangaroo Trampoline Park - Reading
£24,000 - £26,000 per annum
Red Kangaroo Trampoline Park in Reading is seeking to recruit an experienced Duty Manager.
We are looking for candidates who have had experience in a leisure or retail environment and have excellent customer service skills.
The role of the Duty Manager is very ‘hands on’ with duties including:
- Supporting the General Management in all areas of the Park.
- Ensuring all aspects of Health and Safety are adhered to at all times.
- Being able to implement new procedures and ensure all existing ones are adhered to.
- Opening and Closing the park on a daily basis – ensuring that the park runs smoothly throughout opening hours.
- Maintaining the best standards and cleanliness throughout the park at all times.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- To help train, develop and manage the Red Kangaroo teams
- Principle First Aider on site.
- Responsible for ensuring that all cash handling procedures are adhered to in line with company policies.
- Must be a self-starter, motivated individual with excellent leadership skills
- Must have a clear understanding of all aspects of health and safety
- Must be a confident and clear communicator who is able to deal with staff and customers in a professional and courteous manner
- Must be able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including weekends (three weekends in four), evenings and holidays
Qualifications & Experience
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a Duty Manager within a Leisure or retail environment.
- Proven experience in customer service and people management.
- A First Aid at Work Qualification, or willingness to undertake a First Aid at Work course.
- The candidate may be required to have a DBS check.
Apply for Duty Manager - Reading
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly