Customer Service Advisor - High Wycombe
Fusion Lifestyle are now hiring for Customer Service Advisors at Wycombe Rye Lido, High Wycombe
3 x 16 hour positions available
Fusion Lifestyle’s Customer Service Advisors operate as the first point of contact for our customers, presenting a positive and professional service. First impressions are important, and as a Customer Service Advisor you are responsible for providing a warm, positive and professional welcome to each customer, while delivering hygiene and safety activities. Customer Service Advisors also drive sales and customer retention, and get involved in selling our pre-packaged merchandise, and serving hot beverage refreshments to our customers.
As a Customer Service Advisor you’ll manage the customer database, proactively driving membership sales; and you’ll provide accurate information and assist customers in weighing up their options, selecting the right level of membership for them. You’ll also assist in the communication and promotion of the Centre’s services, and assist with lead generation. This is a results driven role, where your natural ability to influence and persuade will shine through.
To be successful as a Customer Service Advisor you’ll need excellent verbal communication skills, and strong numerical and written skills, as you’ll be swiftly and accurately processing transactions, and ensuring the reception area and entry to the Centre is managed effectively and efficiently. Preferably you’ll have experience of delivering first-class customer service, and achieving KPIs in a target-driven sales environment. You will also need a “can-do”, solutions-focused attitude; nothing is too much trouble for you!
A minimum level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate is required for you to perform in this role, although this can be trained if the other requirements for the role are met.
Other responsibilities of the role include (but are not limited to):
- Responsible for offering a consistent and outstanding level of customer service
- Building rapport and trust with customers by engaging with them, and actively anticipating and subsequently meeting their needs
- Achieve KPIs and sales targets set by RCRM and central support
- Ensure the efficient and effective operation of the front-of-house area; monitoring and controlling entry to the centre
- Ensure all customer sales and bookings are managed correctly, assisting customers in their choices; whilst positively and proactively driving retention
- Assist in the development of programming through innovative ideas and initiating actions to meet the demands of the customers
- Manage complaints in a sensitive manner, promptly and politely in accordance with company guidelines, escalating where necessary to the relevant people
Refreshments and Merchandise:
- Process and prepare food and drink orders, assisting with service when required
- Present and sell food and drink stock to customers in a friendly, efficient and timely manner, in line with established company and legislative standards.
- Fill and replenish food and drink displays, ensure all food and drink displays are presented, merchandised and priced in line with established standards
- Receive, store and rotate food and drink deliveries
- Conduct basic record keeping tasks, such as temperature checks and wastage records
Hygiene and safety:
- Champion in role and take personal responsibility for all hygiene, health and safety policies and procedures
- Safely support managing customer flow and expectation of waiting times and attendance across front of house, and elsewhere in the leisure centre, as appropriate
- Undertake and record all day-to-day cleaning and maintenance of the front of house equipment and fittings, to the highest possible standards, bringing to the attention of the centre management any faults or major repairs
- Proactively manage customer behaviour during the use of facilities to ensure highest possible levels of safety and enjoyment
Some of the employee benefits we offer that you may be eligible to receive include*:
- Up to 22 days’ holiday, plus 8 bank holidays (Pro rata, contractual)
- Employer Contribution Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme (Contractual)
- Gym & Swim membership at Fusion centres*
- Discount on Bickels Yard Café F&B products*
- Free eye tests*
- Cycle to work scheme*
- Industry Leading Training
- Career advancement opportunities
(*Non contractual employee benefits: Please note that during the period of reopening our centres, some non-contractual employee benefits may be frozen, revised or subject to change. Fusion reserve the right to amend or remove non-contractual employee benefits at any time).
If you are interested in starting or furthering your career in leisure, then we want to hear from you!
Click on the link to apply.
This job advertisement is not intended to serve as a full job description, and is therefore non-exhaustive. Upon securing an offer of employment, a copy of the job description will be made available to you. This may be amended from time to time, in-line with business requirements. You may also be required to carry out other duties as reasonably requested by the Company.
Applicants who gain a 'conditional' job offer will be required to undertake appropriate checks and referencing before commencing employment. If the role you have been offered requires you to work with children or vulnerable adults or in an environment that deems necessary, the hiring manager will inform you if a DBS is applicable. If a DBS is undertaken your offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
In line with the Immigration, Nationality and Asylum Act, all applicants will be expected to provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK if invited to interview. Fusion Lifestyle recognises the benefits of a diverse workforce and we therefore welcome applications from all backgrounds and all sections of the community.