Store Manager - Queensway Coffee Houses – NEW OPENING - Rubery
6 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Store Manager - Starbucks Drive Thru – NEW OPENING - Rubery
- Store due to open April 2022
- Interviews to take place in November / December 2020.
- Salary: £26,000.00 /year
We are a family-owned business renowned for our warmth, sincerity and quality of service. Queensway Group invests in real estate which we develop into operating business in the hospitality sector, from coffee shops to hotels, residential property and a private members’ club. The brands we operate include KFC, Starbucks, Point A Hotels, Montagu Place, Sloane Place and the Sloane Club.
Whilst we are hugely ambitious and growing very quickly across our key business units we are guided by the Queensway Values that run deep across all our operations. We are a company that invests with a purpose and we behave with a soul and conscience. At the heart of everything we do are our teams, the Queensway family that provide amazing customer experiences every single day.
We are looking to recruit the very best candidate for our current Store Manager vacancy. Queensway Coffee Houses LTD operate a portfolio of stores across the UK on behalf of Starbucks, delivering customer excellence and brand standards to the highest level. We are known for developing extraordinary leaders who drive business success by doing the right thing for our partners, customers and communities. As a Starbucks leader you are driven by a deep sense of purpose. You are aspirational - never a bystander. You take action to make a positive difference every day, and you inspire others to do the same.
Our Store Managers bring the Starbucks experience to life by managing store operations, driving financial success, building great teams, and building a meeting place in their communities. They delight and uplift customers through a human connection. Their work goes beyond a perfectly made beverage; it’s about human connection. They enjoy being able to achieve these aspirations autonomously, while leveraging our world class brand and business practices.
We will enable you, leveraging your retail experience, to autonomously:
- Lead and build a successful business: drive sales leveraging your business acumen, efficiency and problem-solving skills
- Nurture talent & lead a team: engage the hearts and minds of your team and develop their skills so that they realise their personal best, both as individuals and as thriving teams
- Inspire others: become a dynamic brand ambassador dedicated to driving and achieving results through your team
- Impact your Community: integrate your business with the community to create better moments in peoples’ lives, from our partners to our customers, communities and planet
We'd love to hear from people with:
- 3 years retail / customer service management experience
- Strong organisational, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Strong financial acumen including the ability to understand financial reports including profit and loss accounts
- Entrepreneurial mentality with experience in a sales focused environment
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to coach and mentor team partners with professional maturity
- Experience of working with Aggregators (e.g. Uber/Just Eat/Deliveroo)
Shift working is required to ensure our customers needs are met throughout the week. You will be available for 40 hours a week across variable shift patterns. This role attracts a generous holiday entitlement of 33 days (including bank holidays) plus a performance-related bonus.
The Queensway Mission
- · Today we celebrate our successes.
- · Tomorrow we challenge ourselves to be better: to each other, our customers, our businesses and the world.
Our Queensway Values
· CHALLENGE EVERYTHING
We think differently. Every day we look for new ways to be better.
· WORK TOGETHER
We are team players. When we work together there is no limit to what we can achieve.
· BE KIND
We care for others. We are honest, ethical and give back to the community.
· HAVE FUN
We balance work and play. Our best work happens when we’re having fun.
We also offer:
- Excellent brand training
- An immersive induction and onboarding programme
- A ‘Rising Stars’ development programme
- Regular 1-1’s and coaching, including quarterly Store Manager meetings to connect and learn from your peers and leaders
- Free drinks on shift and partner discounts on branded products and merchandise
- Up to 33 days holiday pro rata (including Bank Holidays)
- Performance-related bonus
- A free Employee Assistance Programme, ‘Well Online’ provided by Hospitality Action
- Annual Partner events including a summer festival and the opportunity to attend a Winter Awards ceremony in London.
- Discounts across the group for you, your friends and family including stays in our Point A hotels across the UK
Apply for Store Manager - Queensway Coffee Houses – NEW OPENING - Rubery
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly