Restaurant Manager - 4 Rosette
Restaurant Manager - Grand Jersey Hotel & Spa
We have a rare opportunity for an experienced Restaurant Manager to join our team at the 5 star Grand Jersey Hotel & Spa to oversee Tassili our award winning 4 Rosette restaurant. Live in accommodation in the form of a Management flat is available with this position.
If you are looking for your next career move as a fine dining Restaurant Manager and would like an opportunity to be part of our talented team striving to regain a Michelin Star then this is the role for you.
As the Tassili Restaurant Manager you will be responsible for dinner service. Ensuring that all of our very special guests receive outstanding service and a memorable dining experience will put a smile on your face and motivate you on a daily basis.
You are the ultimate hospitality professional able to make each and every guest feel special and have the ability to encourage and motivate your team to do the same. Your knowledge of food and drink will inspire others and you will enjoy sharing your knowledge through regular training and development.
Of course, being a Restaurant Manager requires a lot of skill and dedication, so you will have incredible organisational skills and attention to detail, along with stamina and the ability to remain calm under pressure. Sound like a challenge you’d like to take on? Then we’d love to hear from you.
What’s in it for you:
- A competitive salary
- A management flat as live in accommodation for only £75 per week (available from 1 November 2020)
- Use of Health Club facilities including gym, swimming pool and fitness classes
- Delicious meals on duty provided
- 29 days holiday rising to 33 days with service – we think it’s fair to value loyalty.
- £30 staff stays with Hand Picked Hotels per room Bed & Breakfast PLUS discounted food, drink and spa treatments. Yes, it’s as good as it sounds!
- A share of service charge – 100% of which is split between the team plus gratuities
- Annual loyalty awards (like afternoon teas and overnight stays)
- Working and living in stunning surroundings and a beach front location
- Online retail discount platform and a health and well-being platform
- Pension & Life Assurance Scheme
- Training & Development to include Hand Picked People management training courses such as Behavioural Interviewing and Appraisal Skills and the option to complete a Level 5 Management apprenticeship
- You’ll have experience working as a Restaurant Manager in a 3+ Rosette restaurant
- You will have excellent knowledge of wines and Sommelier experience would be an advantage
- You will have experience managing teams and will enjoy leading and motivating others to be their best
- You’ll be motivated by delivering outstanding service
- You’ll have experience of working in a fast-paced, busy environment
- You’ll be excellent at building a rapport with colleagues and guests
- Most of all, you’ll have a professional, organised, charming and friendly approach
Grand Jersey Hotel & Spa is a stylish and contemporary 5 Star Hotel, guaranteeing guests an exceptional experience. The hotel offers the ultimate in comfort and glamour through a combination of award winning restaurants including the 4 Rosette Tassili restaurant, an exclusive, atmospheric Champagne Lounge and the luxurious, award winning Spa.
The hotel couldn't be better situated in St Helier, overlooking the majestic St Aubin's Bay and within a few minutes’ walk of the beach, shopping and leisure.
Hand Picked Hotels is a private collection of 19 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. Each of our properties has its own charming character, and all of them are set in stunning surroundings; from the sandy shores of Jersey to the rolling hills of Yorkshire.
With welcoming and charming service delivered in truly inspirational settings, our guests are encouraged to relax, kick off their shoes and indulge. You make it Hand Picked!
Hand Picked Hotels is an Equal Opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Apply for Restaurant Manager - 4 Rosette
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly