Senior Digital Designer
5 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
About the brand:
Since our launch back in 1982 we have taken the sports retail world by storm. With over 1000 stores both at home here in the UK and in over 19 European countries as well as a full multi-channel retail website - we are still growing. At Frasers Group we pride ourselves on progression and development of our staff and many of our staff at Head Office have joined us from other areas of the business and have been here for a number of years. In the current retail world that’s quite unique and we invite you to be a part of it.
The Senior Digital Designer will be a new addition to the team, driven by the growth of the digital channel, and its importance in the company’s road map. Desiring an ambitious and proactive web designer to manage creative, UX, and front-end development projects. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a proven track record of end-to-end campaign management to shape the brands digital presence.
- User-centred design work that delivers on conversion goals and the business objectives through constantly developing Frasers Group websites.
- Portfolio demonstrating clean and professional web/mobile/digital UI designs
- Working collaboratively to problem-solve and incorporate best practise and recommendations from insights to ensure a methodical and organised management of design projects end-to-end
- Solid commercial web design experience, which includes the use of eCommerce platforms and CMS systems
- Experience of mobile design and device optimisation
- Analysis and report on site performance and design changes
- The role will combine great design skills with creative conceptual thinking, along with commercial awareness
- Accountable for developing and executing a cohesive and customer centric A/B and MVT testing strategy
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of UX design methodologies, techniques and tools, works to evolve website for improved customer journey
- Ensure that user journeys across mobile and desktop products are responsive and adaptive and meet the needs of the business
- Adopt an insight driven design approach that thrives on validation of key decisions and rationale
- Pioneer performance driven design by making continuous incremental improvements to keep the website and emails aligned with emerging UI and Ecommerce trends and standards.
- Execute ideas with relevant design, wire-framing and mock-up technologies and workflows
- Share a strong understanding of typography design concepts and best practice as how they apply to online.
Required experience and skills:
- You will be a strong, collaborative leader who has a solid track record of achieving results
- 5+ experience in User Interaction design, User Research, Rapid Prototyping, Wire framing and all aspects of web design
- Ability to adopt different user testing strategies and analysis of testing results to drive decision making and product improvements
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the business
- Motivate and lead a team (Internal/Agency)
- MVT testing experience on relevant tools
- Experience in the eCommerce industry and creative industries is highly desirable
- Experience working on highly available and scalable software and platforms