Activity & Equipment Coordinator
4 days left
- Job Type
Ultimate Activity Camps is a leading provider of holiday childcare in the UK. Our trusted holiday camps operate at venues across the country offering outstanding childcare & activity provision to children whilst providing peace of mind to parents.
The role of the Activity & Equipment Coordinator is to assist with the safe delivery of camp under the COVID-19 guidance set out by the government.
You will be expected to assist the camp staff with the set-up, cleaning and preparation of classroom areas and equipment, so they can be used safely during the next timetabled session. You will act as a floating staff member to assist with the movement of children around the camp setting when other staff members are unable to leave their bubble.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist with setting up equipment ready for the safe delivery of camp activities.
• Assist with sign-in procedures, acting as a runner and welcoming children on to camp.
• Assist with the implementation of procedures relating to infection prevention through cleaning and disinfecting surfaces, classroom areas and equipment.
• To ensure we maintain staff:child ratios, you must be prepared to cover staff absence by delivering a range of engaging activities to children aged 4-14.
• Ensure all policies and procedures on camp are adhered to by yourself and the children on camp, including all health and safety, and safeguarding procedures.
• Continuously promote the welfare of the children and contribute to the high standard of physical, emotional and social care offered by Ultimate Activity Camps.
• Help to set up the Ultimate Activity Camp by attending a Camp Induction Day.
• At all times behave in a manner that reflects the expectations of Ultimate Activity Camps.
• Live up to the Ultimate Activity Camp promise of ‘Inspiring Children Every Day’ throughout your employment.
• Show the required energy, enthusiasm and professionalism for the duration of the season, acting as an ambassador for Ultimate Activity Camps and behaving as a suitable role model for children.
• Experience working with children in some capacity, ideally studying towards a qualification in sports, performing arts, teaching or childcare.
• Enthusiastic, energetic individual, passionate about working with, and developing children through play and activity.
• Good organisation and communication skills.
• Flexible, team player, able to adapt to dynamic situations and challenges on camp.
• Someone looking for a challenging but fun job in the holidays, looking to begin their career in the childcare industry.
• Contract: October half-term only.
• Hours: 8.30am – 5.30pm weekdays.
• Pay: £274.15 - £484.20 per week plus holiday pay. Pay assigned according to age and experience.
Gym Assistant - Moorgate, LondonEasy Apply!