Recruitment Manager - Oxford
The Crazy Bear Group - Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire
- Up to £32,000 per annum
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
- 50% staff and family discount at all Crazy Bear venues
- Pension scheme
This is an exciting opportunity to manage and implement the recruitment and HR for an established industry brand.
- Recruitment of high calibre employees (both permanent and temporary) including management and delivery of job descriptions, advertising, recruitment agencies, other engagement channels, and interviewing.
- Onboarding including management and delivery of offer letters, starter forms, staff handbook, contracts and induction.
- Responsibility for personnel files and ensuring compliance with employee legislation
- Employee departure process including all necessary administration.
We require an enthusiastic professional with at least two years experience in recruitment and HR in the hospitality sector.
- You are friendly and outgoing with exceptional personal skills
- You have a passion for people and hospitality
- You thrive in a busy environment and exceed expectations
- You are a self-motivated team player with a flexible ‘can do’ attitude
The Crazy Bear Group:
The Crazy Bear was established in 1993 and now comprises two unique hotels and an award-winning farm / shop.
The Crazy Bear Stadhampton in Oxfordshire offers guests 23 individually designed bedrooms, 2 restaurants, 2 bars, abundant gardens and terraces, Thai massage and 3 private function rooms catering for private events up to 300 people.
The Crazy Bear Beaconsfield in Buckinghamshire offers guests 45 individually designed bedrooms, 2 restaurants, terrace and swimming pool, Thai massage and 4 private function rooms catering for private events up to 100 people.
The Crazy Bear Farm Shop in Stadhampton Oxfordshire offers customers award-winning butchery, delicatessen and smokehouse products. We are the first farm and shop in the world to be awarded TSG status – for our traditional farming methods, pure-bred stock, and recognition by The EU Commission as producing an exceptional and distinctive product. All of our Gloucestershire Old Spot pork and Welsh Badger Face lamb is reared at The Crazy Bear Farm.
- Conde Nast Red Hot List for Best New Hotels in the World
- Sunday Times Top Ten British Hotels
- The Evening Standard Best Bar of the Year
- Prestige Events Magazine Coolest Hotel Chain
- Theme Magazine Best Designed and Best Operated Bar
- The Times Most Outrageous Hotel Room in Britain
- London Lifestyle awards Best Restaurant
- The Times Runner up for Best Bar in Southern England