Chef de Partie
1 day left
- Job Type
- Full Time
***Live in available*** ***Up to £23K***
As Chef de Partie you can become a vital part of our skilled brigade. Spending your days serving delicious food in a well-equipped kitchen, developing your skills under the guidance of our talented Head Chef.
Your day to day;
- Producing a high standard of food from scratch for all of our menus
- Managing a section in our kitchen cooking from fresh ingredients
- Ensuring the highest levels of hygiene and safety
- Maintaining areas of work and machinery
- Eliminating wasteful or unprofitable practices
- Controlling the order and storage of food supplies
Who are we looking for?
You should have experience of working with fresh ingredients and cooking from scratch. We have recipes you must follow but a flair for cooking is essential.
If you are a team player who is committed to achieving the very best, this could be the role for you.
Proven previous experience in this or a similar role is essential.
It's a great opportunity for someone with a natural drive for excellence who is seeking advancement in their career.
You will have an eye for detail and be able to multi task. The menu in our busy business varies greatly, but it doesn't matter if a guest orders a full breakfast or a three-course meal, we want to ensure they have a high-quality experience and want to return.
In return, we are offering a rewarding role with scope for career progression along with;
- A competitive salary, negotiable dependent on experience
- 28 days annual leave (rising to 33 days after 5 years)
- Health cash plan
- Generous employee discounts
- Life assurance
- Bespoke training programmes accessible to all
- An engaging & supportive work environment
Langdale Chase is a truly magnificent hotel with panoramic views of Lake Windermere. Set in 6 acres of stunning gardens this 29 bedroomed hotel really is the ideal place to stay and a great place to work. It is part of The House of Daniel Thwaites, a unique collective of Inns, Hotels & Spas offering warm hospitality and high quality service in a welcoming environment.
Thwaites was established in 1807 and to this day remains a family run Business. We have Hotels, Inns, Pubs and a Brewery and are focused on providing superb hospitality in outstanding properties in great locations –
What are you Thwaiting for?