Sous Chef - Oxford
Sous Chef - The Fishes, Oxford
£28,000 to £30,000 basic, Tips and 2k bonus (which if reinvested earns you an extra £500)
A Peachy Place to Work, Learn & Grow
Peach is an award-winning company, and our pubs have fun, professional work environments and well-equipped kitchens.
We have an awesome Head Chef and Junior Team, and you’ll be cooking incredible food that you’ll be proud to serve to your guests.
What’s in it for you:
- Proven Partnership options
- Up to £4,000 tips
- Flexible work/life balance
- Access to 50% of your salary at any time using our App, Wagestream
- Creative input into menus and full autonomy over every special
- Generous bonus structure
- Career development from Head of Food Clive Dixon (The Fat Duck Group/Koffmans) and our experienced Senior Chef Team
- Quality suppliers so you can create dishes you’re proud of
- Christmas day off
- 40% off when you eat in any Peach Pub
As a Peachy Sous Chef, you will:
- Be an exceptional Leader
- Have a proven team development record, creating loyalty in chefs that follow you
- Be a Passionate Foodie
- Be creative, developing great dishes and staying ahead of the trends
- Be driven and Ambitious
- Know how to grow the business by creating a following of loyal, happy guests
- Make a positive contribution to the community, team, company and planet
You’ll love working with Peach if you’ve got the passion, energy and ambition to help your team succeed and give your guests an amazing plate of food every time.
Peach delivers a flexible work/life balance, but we all know this industry can be hard work with challenging times, and we’re honest about that too. Saying that, we provide career progression even at Head Chef level, and we create an inclusive, fun environment where you can have a great time at work and energy left to live life to the full when you’re off.
We have a strong set of values and need chefs who naturally live these every day, creating a positive culture-based team spirit that chases all round perfection.
If you want to Make Life Peachy for your team, guests and suppliers, then we’d love to hear from you.