Junior Sous Chef - Hatfield
Junior Sous Chef - Brookmans - Brookmans Park, Hatfield
A Peachy Place to Work, Learn & Grow
Work in an award-winning company, cooking awesome food in a well-equipped kitchen with a chef team that will spring board your career to new heights. Get your dishes on the specials board and be the best Junior Sous Chef in your area.
What’s in it for you:
- Flexible work/life balance
- Up to £4,000 in tips
- Access to 50% of your salary at any time using our App, Wagestream
- Creative input into menus and full autonomy over every special
- Career development from Head of Food Clive Dixon (The Fat Duck Group/Koffmans), as well as our experienced Senior Chef Team
- Quality suppliers so you can create dishes you’re proud of
- Christmas day off
- 40% off when you eat in any Peach Pub
- Invite to our legendary PeachFest!
As a Peachy Junior Sous, you will:
- Be high energy and a passionate foodie
- Have a proven team development record, creating loyalty in chefs that follow you
- Be good under pressure
- Be creative, developing great dishes and staying ahead of the trends
- Be driven and ambitious
- Be a confident cook with the ability to run each section of the kitchen during a busy service
- Enjoy training more junior Team in the kitchen and encourage the success of others
- Make a positive contribution to the community, team, company and planet
Peach delivers a flexible work/life balance, but we all know this industry can be hard work with challenging times, and we’re honest about that too. Saying that, we provide exceptional training to ensure career progression and create an inclusive, fun environment where you can have a great time at work and energy left to live life to the full when you’re off.
If you want to Make Life Peachy for your team, guests and suppliers, then we’d love to hear from you.