Become a Personal Trainer - Brentwood
Become a Personal Trainer at Virgin Active - The Clearview Health & Racquets Club, Little Warley Hall Ln
- No previous experience required
- Become qualified in as little as 5 weeks
- Earning potential up to £47,000 a year
- Kick-start your career with a place on a Virgin Active Assessment Day
Pursue your love of health and fitness with a career in Personal Training
Would you like to kick-start a career in fitness with a UK leader who is committed to the helping you become successful and who offer excellent progression opportunities into either operational or fitness roles to further your career?
Virgin Active are recognised throughout the industry as one of the UK’s most respected names in health and fitness and have developed a reputation founded on professionalism and exceptional service. To meet the growing demand for their personal training services within their clubs, they are searching for qualified candidates with a desire to inspire.
To help Virgin Active meet this demand, The Training Room will be engaging candidates who lack the required skills at this time to work on the gym-floor - helping them gain the level 3 qualifications they need to become industry ready in as little as 5 weeks.
On successful completion of The Training Room course you will then be invited to a Virgin Active Assessment Event where you will be given the chance to impress and could even be offered a job on the very same day. Once employed, you’ll then be incubated on the 12 week Virgin Active induction plan with specialist mentoring through the Virgin Active PT Academy and Business School.
With more than 40 locations up and down the country Virgin Active boast state of the art clubs in some of the most prestigious areas of the UK.
You will achieve the following qualifications and certificates:
Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Gym Instructing
- Covers health, safety and welfare within a fitness environment
- Learn about the anatomy and physiology for exercise
- Learn the principles of fitness, health and exercise
- Learn how to plan gym-based exercise
- Learn how to instruct gym-based exercise
Active IQ Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training
- Learn about the anatomy and physiology for health and exercise
- Learn how to apply the principles of nutrition to a physical activity programme
- Learn about programming personal training with clients
- Learn how to deliver personal training sessions
The following 3 Certificates are also included
- The Training Room Certificate in Studio Cycling
- The Training Room Certificate in Metabolic Circuit Training
- The Training Room Certificate in Gym Based Boxing
Successful applicants with Virgin Active will benefit from:
- Complimentary Virgin Active Membership – and one for a buddy too!
- 30 days paid holiday inclusive of bank holidays, and birthday bonus days
- Access to The Peoples Pension
- Virgin Tribe card – discounts across the Virgin Group
- Salary Finance – affordable loans taken directly from your salary
- E-Points – reward and recognition platform to thank your colleagues, and online discounts
- Our People – communication platform so we can keep you updated on VA news and new products
- FREE Nike Uniform
- Discounts on loads of Virgin Active products and services
- Annual Star Awards
Click Apply and we’ll be in touch to answer any questions you might have.
We look forward to hearing from you!