Assistant Manager - Keynsham
7 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Exciting opportunity for a Assistant Manager to join this outstanding site and become part of one of the most successful restaurant groups in the UK.
Do you want to work for the fastest growing hospitality group? If so, Loungers is for you! We are open all day, every day and serve great quality food and drink in a welcoming, relaxed environment.
We are currently recruiting for a talented Assistant Manager at this amazing site. As a Assistant Manager this role is not for the faint hearted, this role is fast paced with no 2 days the same. We are more interested in you wanting to play your part in making a difference to your customers and the local community whilst supporting the team and running an outstanding business. Frankly, who wouldn't want that?
- Competitive salary and package including a highly achievable bonus scheme.
- Company incentives including trips abroad.
- Management Training courses, Coffee Training from the Worlds Number 1 Barista (Seriously!) and access to industry leading training information & support.
- Fantastic opportunity for advancement and progression for the right candidate.
- The best staff party in Hospitality! Loungefest - See our movie
What we are looking for in our Assistant Managers?
- Energetic and vibrant, as a Assistant Manager you will be the 'face' of our businesses, and need to look the part - smart and well presented; you will set the standard for the site from the start. The right candidate will have a natural gift for hospitality and be able to motivate a team through their passion.
- As Assistant Manager you will be a master of all trades who can bang out great tasting coffee, epitomise great bar service, look slick on the restaurant floor and do it all with a dazzling smile and aura of calm competence.
- A big personality who can lead from the front, with a wicked eye for detail, and is a highly organised and effective man manager.
Come start your journey with us today!