Children's Activity Leader - Summer 2021
The amazing lifestyle and location that comes with the job offers the perfect opportunity for those looking for an adventure this summer. We are looking for outgoing, enthusiastic and passionate staff to join the team.
As a member of our childcare team you will ensure all children have a fun, safe and exhilarating action-packed holiday. For our older 6 - 17 year old customers you will help create an exciting, stimulating and imaginative programme involving a mixture of inexhaustible indoor and outdoor activities.
- Plan a programme of activities, suitable for the age range of the children
- Supervise children at play (indoor and outdoor), various activities and experiences
- Where appropriate, participate in a ‘Key worker’ system and take a special interest in a specified number of children
- Observe each childs progress; report on achievements, looking for progression and continuity
- To take an active part in childcare projects and special events
- Understand individual children, childcare and child development
- Completed at least 2 years of a degree course in Education, Sports or Coaching
- First Aid certificate
- Been involved in full time placements with sole responsibility of children
- Alternatively, 2 years’ experience in a childcare environment
- Good swimmer
- Enhanced disclosure required through the ‘Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) desired
- UK/EU Passport holder
- UK National Insurance Number
- UK bank account
Mark Warner arrange everything you need for a successful season in the sun including return travel to and from the UK, accommodation, all meals, use of hotel watersports and sports equipment, medical insurance, holiday concessions for family and friends, discounted drinks at the hotel bar and a competitive seasonnaire salary!
Providing both winter and summer holiday packages puts us in a unique position to offer plenty of opportunities for career progression. Whether you are looking for a short-term challenge or long-term career development, Mark Warner supports whatever path you choose.