Painter & Decorator
Painter & Decorator - Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa, Nantwich
Are you a local and experienced Painter & Decorator looking for Full Time employment? Do you take pride in delivering extremely high standards of work? Then we may have just the role for you as Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa are looking for a polished and professional Painter & Decorator to join their team.
Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa is a unique country house hotel with 70 bedrooms including 7 feature suites. It was originally built in 1816 and in 2007 the property was enhanced with a Health club and Spa, stylish new executive bedrooms and a conference and banqueting centre.
If you are considering applying for this role it’s important to be aware that working as a Painter & Decorator within an AA 4* Country House Hotel is very different to working as part of a trade’s team on an empty building site. Working in a Hotel is all about making our guests happy, ensuring they have a positive and memorable experience. Therefore our maintenance team has to work really hard to avoid causing any disruption to our guest’s and that means being extremely flexible. With this in mind you may be required to work some evenings and weekends to complete a project.
You will also need to enjoy interacting with people on a daily basis and working as part of a team, as not only will you work closely with our Maintenance Manager and Assistant but you will also work alongside the wider hotel, health club and spa teams.
What’s in it for you:
- A competitive salary
- Hot Meals on duty are provided
- 28 days holiday rising to 33 days with service – we think it’s fair to value loyalty.
- £30 staff stays with Hand Picked Hotels per room Bed & Breakfast PLUS discounted food, drink and spa treatments. Yes, it’s as good as it sounds!
- A share of service charge – 100% of which is split between the team
- Annual loyalty awards (like afternoon teas and overnight stays)
- Working in stunning surroundings and in a property packed with character
- Free parking on site
- Online retail discount platform offering thousands of savings with high street retailers and restaurants as well as a health and well-being platform
- Pension & Life Assurance Scheme
- You will be an experienced and expert painter with lots of decorating skills in your toolbox
- You’ll be motivated by keeping this historic Hotel looking its very best and in excellent working order
- You’ll enjoy working with people and building a rapport with your colleagues
- Most of all, you’ll have a professional, tidy, organised and friendly approach
Hand Picked Hotels is a private collection of 19 country house hotels throughout the United Kingdom and Channel Islands. Each of our properties has its own charming character, and all of them are set in stunning surroundings; from the sandy shores of Jersey to the rolling hills of Yorkshire.
With welcoming and charming service delivered in truly inspirational settings, our guests are encouraged to relax, kick off their shoes and indulge. You make it Hand Picked!
Hand Picked Hotels is an Equal Opportunities employer. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.